We are committed to improving the quality of life of local and global communities by addressing some of the most recent, yet pressing questions in the areas of science, health and wellness.
Make A Difference, Invest in the Future
Be a part of exciting new research to improve the quality of life and well-being of people worldwide. Your support increases the impact of our programs and allows us to develop critical facilities making landmark advances in areas addressing human health.
Your investment goes to support student research in areas such as neuroimaging studies for brain development as well as advocacy initiatives for women in
- $25K supports one graduate Ph.D. science research student for one year
- $8400 supports one undergraduate student researcher for 700 hours/year/per student
- $5000 supports two undergraduate Biomolecular Sciences student scholarships per year
Your contributions will assist us in expanding the scope of our research efforts, including the creation of new patents and inventions, and innovative treatment for cancer and diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
- $12K funds one machine for computational simulation research and discovery of new drugs
- $2500 partially funds various trainings for Center for Children and Families’ staff in evidence-based mental health techniques
With mental health problems more costly than any other health problem, your support for mental health programs will increase the number of treatment hours for children and families, and better assist them to cope with traumatic events and behavioral or learning disorders.
Ways to Give
There are many ways to support the amazing work we do.
11200 SW 8th St, CASE 450
Miami, FL 33199
Leave Your Legacy
Make a difference that will last a lifetime. Endowed funds create a permanent impact and provide ongoing support for future discoveries and exploration.